Friday, April 29, 2016

What You Can Expect During Your First Visit & May Discounts & Specials

Happy Friday everyone!  It is the eve of my very first day as a self employed hairstylist.  Words cannot express how excited I am.  I spent a good amount of time searching for Roseville salons that I thought might be a good fit for me and I think I've found my new home:)

So, what can you expect during your first visit with me?   I will listen and ask lots of questions.  You can expect me to be thorough in finding out what it is that you like or don't like about your hair.  How do you typically have it cut or colored?  How do you style it?  What would you like your end result to be?  Occasionally a client will say to me that they have never been asked this before and that always surprises me.  I think a good stylist should ask these questions with new clients to achieve the best results.

Every haircut service comes with a shampoo and style.  I've been told I give amazing scalp massages so you can definitely look forward to that.  It always drove me crazy whenever I would go and get my hair done and the stylist wouldn't massage my head.  It's the best part!  So I always make it a point to do this for every client.

I am very detail oriented, especially with men's fades.  You can expect me to do a lot of detailing with haircuts.  I will listen to you when you tell me you like your hair cut a certain way.  I've been told so many times by clients that previous stylists refused to do what they asked because either they didn't like what the client was describing or there was some sort of miscommunication.  I will tell you what I think would look good and recommend a style/cut but ultimately it's your hair.  Only you know what looks good on you.

Overall, I think your experience with me will be a happy one.  I love to see the end results and see the smiles on all of my clients faces at the end of their appointment.  If you are looking for Roseville salons and/or need a new stylist, come see me at:


Estanzia Salon & Spa
106 N Sunrise Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661

Follow me on Facebook & Instagram:
@hairbyarley

To inquire about pricing or to book an appointment:
(808)373-6076
arleyrhiannon@gmail.com


May discounts & specials:

For all new clients I am offering 10% off your first visit.  

All clients will receive a free deep conditioning treatment if you mention my previous blog post during your visit.  

(Both discounts expire May 31, 2016)

For every client you refer me, you both will receive $10 off your next service.  This discount is good all year long:)















No comments:

Post a Comment