Wednesday, May 4, 2016

New Product Alert!!

Hey guys!  I have recently found an amazing new product that I am absolutely in love with.  Matrix recently had a new Oil Wonders line added to their collection called Volume Rose.  This stuff is my new favorite go to for pretty much every woman in my chair.  It smells like roses!  Aside from the smell being perfection, benefits of using this product line are great too.



Volume Rose includes a shampoo, conditioner, finishing spray, mousse and a pre shampoo treatment oil.  All products are considered to be lightweight and are targeted towards women with fine hair who are lacking volume.  The shampoo is silicone-free and is infused with rose hip oil.  It works as a primer for the hair by removing buildup and gently cleansing each strand.

The styling products in this line have already replaced my regular favorites.  I tend to always go for a lightweight finishing spray of some sort or a flexible hold hairspray or mousse.  My go to would always be Paul Mitchell's Worked Up but this line has blown them out of the water.  Volume Rose finishing spray and mousse adds up to 78% more volume to fine hair when used with shampoo and conditioner.

There is a pre shampoo treatment oil that you would put on hair prior to shampooing.  As a hair stylist, I don't really think this product is necessary.  To me, it's just an added step that you don't really need.  Matrix says that it will add nourishment to damaged strands and only targets those areas.  Meh...I don't really see the point in this particular product but if you have extremely damaged hair this definitely wouldn't hurt it.  You would be applying this in small sections prior to shampooing.  Do not rinse, apply shampoo like normal.

So, this is my new product update.  I will be selling this line sometime within the next month or two at my station and will let everyone know when I get them up and running.  Until then, you can purchase this line at Ulta or at a professional salon in your area.  If you want to try it out, come see me for a haircut!  I will be using this shampoo and conditioner on all non color clients:)

If you are in Roseville, CA or surrounding areas and would like to book an appointment with me, I can be reached at:

(808)373-6076
arleyrhiannon@gmail.com

You can also check out some of my work on my facebook and instagram @hairbyarley

No comments:

Post a Comment